Friday, October 5, 2007

coincidence

Hello World! I am doing fine, pretty much to do here.....but after staying in front of the computer the entire day, in the evening i decide to change a bit, and stay in front of TV, watching movies.. Yesterday watched Painted Veil, great movie, and i could even understand Edward Norton speaking Chinese....Naomi Watts is really one of my favorite actress. Then decided to watch another one: October sky (with Jake Gyllenhaal- Donnie Darko). So, the coincidence is the fact that, the launch of the Sputnik I, which was the inspiration of the whole thing, is this memorable event that happened exactly 50 years ago, October 4, 1957.....

And since is October, i have a perfect song for this moment.
( I'm moving in circles, I'm trying to come in)
And after enjoying it with coffee, staring the gray sky outside, work starts.